Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Right On Track

I spoke with Nonnie tonight, and you would never know what she had just endured over the weekend! You will all find comfort in knowing that she sounded very positive and upbeat during our conversation. It is always a good sign when Papa feels comfortable enough in going home for the night. The doctor even asked if she felt like going home for a couple of days! The reason why the doctor said that, is because he does not expect her counts to begin going down for a few days. They decided that it would be easier staying in hospital, instead of being discharged and go through admissions again later in the week. In the meantime, she is feeling well, but she still has not found her appetite yet. 

4 comments:

  1. Great to wake up to such positive news! Keep it up, Sweetie! Love, Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scrapper you are Linda! Sounds like the worst might be behind you. No more skinny dippin' in ice cubes for you! Keep up the good fight.
    Love you, Kathi xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a better day, I check out your blog faithfully, thought I should say "hi" so you'd know your still on my mind and in my prayers, Love you Linda, hurry up and be well.xoxo Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, We are thinking of you all the time, and praying for a quick and full recovery. Even my precious 3rd graders pray for you daily! On a side note, when I read of your lack of appetite I think of my dad who felt the same when he was going through his treatments. The dr. gave him a pill that helped increase his appetite a little. As I'm sure you've heard from many, you need to try to eat to have the strength to fight this. No matter what, God will give you the strength to endure way more than you can imagine ... all you need to do is ask! Love,
    The Christensens

    ReplyDelete