Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What A Difference A Day Makes

Once Nonnie accepted the card she was dealt, she told all of us that she would put up a fight and win this battle. She wasn't kidding........ sometime in the middle of the night, she was finally able to break her temperature. Lisa went up to the hospital this morning to find her perky as can be, with fresh lipstick and all! The nausea was completely gone and the girls even went on a nice walk around the floor. You know she must be feeling better because Papa was able to go home this morning. I can only imagine how many times God heard our cries to be with Nonnie yesterday. Thank God for answered prayers!


4 comments:

  1. I just knew that guardian angel would not let us down!!! Stay strong!

    We love you, ~Kathy & Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah!!!! You are doing better! :)
    Your strength is amazing - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff passed by to say hi here at City Hall as he was here for a meeting. I expressed my anguish in knowing about your fever. 20 mins. later, he called to tell me to look at his latest post. The power of prayer continues to amaze me. I believe that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you! My sister in Tennessee put you on the Brentwood Baptist prayer list. And, God is listening intently as people near and far praise Him for your progress and eventual healing. I can only wonder if that fever was a process to rid your body of bad 'stuff'. Keep up the good work Linda. Give my regards to David.
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda!!

    So glad to hear that you are having a better day today! We were out of town for a few days and when we got back last night, this blog was the first thing I checked!

    Please thank Jeff for doing such a great job in keeping us up to date on your progress.

    Well, guess I better get back to work before Jack catches me!! : )

    Thinking of you always!!
    Janet (and Rusty)

    ReplyDelete